Treat yourself to a picnic on the beach this summer! There’s no better time to get out and soak up the sunshine, enjoying some much needed R & R with your partner or friends
Here are some essentials to pack to make your picnic on the beach a breeze:
- Keep it simple by packing finger foods. Sandwiches, cheeses, biscuits, fruits. There are plenty of recipes on the Internet to dress up the simplest foods and turn them into impressive dishes.
- Baby powder is great for removing sand. It absorbs moisture from your skin and allows for the sand to easily come off. Sprinkle it anywhere from your hands and feet to your hair. Once you try it, you won’t want to head to the beach without it. If you don’t like using baby powder or prefer using something more natural, you can also use cornstarch and it works just as well.
- Baby wipes are your friend. You can use them to wipe off your hands after a sticky round of sunscreen or after eating that juicy watermelon!
- Slip, slop, slap! You don’t want to spend the next week remembering your picnic in the worst way. Apply sunscreen BEFORE you go to the beach, wear a hat and having a summery kaftan will not only look fashionable but protect your skin from harsh U.V rays.
- Don’t forget to bring a bottle opener! You may also find it easier to use round bottom tumblers than bringing long-stemmed glasses and battling the wind and sand trying to balance them at the beach.
Live. Laugh. Love. Curvy Swimwear XOX