Curvy by Capriosca Swimwear Care Instructions
Looking after your swimwear is not a hassle and you will maintain its colour, elasticity and shape much longer by following some simple steps for caring for your swimsuit.
- Hand wash separately in cold water.
- High amounts of Chlorine will damage your swimwear. Rinsing with a pool wash is highly recommended.
- Do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths.
- Use mild detergent.
- Dot not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Rinse thoroughly after use.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Some colours may fade in sunlight.
- To remove trapped sand, gently run fingernail over dried swimwear fabric.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear.
- Most importantly only wear chlorine resistant swimwear in a chlorinated pool. Wearing a swimsuit that is not chlorine resistant will damage your swimsuit.