The Best Family-Friendly Beaches to Visit in Sydney
Are you travelling to Sydney with the family over the summer and you want to know the best places to go to? We know it can be hard travelling with the family and especially younger children. We believe that these beaches are the best beaches to go to with the family as they are centrally located and are known for their calm waters. Here is our list of the most family friendly beaches in Sydney.
- Coogee Beach. Coogee Beach is a great beach in Sydney that has calm surf and is family-friendly for everyone. It is a great place to spend the day and enjoy the calming scenery. It is a very popular area for its stunning scenery and local cafes nearby.
- Shelly Beach: Shelly Beach is located in Manly and forms a part of Cabbage Tree Bay, a protected marine reserve in Sydney. It is a very calm area with flat water that are turquoise blue. It is a great day for younger kids who wish to play in the still water.
- Balmoral Beach: is an urban locality in the suburb of Mosman surrounded by local shops. In a bay area the water is often very still and calm. The stretch of beach is fairly wide to ensure that you have great space to lay out and relax for a beach day.
- Clovelly Beach: is a small and tranquil beach, located the mouth of a narrow bay. It is a very trendy area to be as it also has a salt water pool next to the bay area. It is popular for its still water and surrounding walk bath for the public to use.
- Bronte Beach: Bronte beach is just as normal as the surrounding beaches, they are in a little bay area but the best part about Bronte Beach is the Bronte Baths. The Bronte Baths is a natural salt water swimming pool connected to the ocean that is perfect for relaxing and swimming in he ocean water with no waves.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
Swimsuit shopping can be the hardest thing in the world. With few options for plus size women, it can seem impossible. At Curvy Swimwear we make it easier with options for all shapes and sizes. Read More
One swimsuit is never enough to cover all your beach and pool activities. Whether you swim laps, live by the beach, or are heading off on holidays, you need a swimwear wardrobe that works for your needs. Here we have covered the basics of what you might need to create the perfect collection of swimsuits and cover ups to enjoy your summer to the full. Read More
Curvy Swimwear Size Chart
All of our swimsuits are true to size. This means you should follow your normal sizing. The best guide is your underwear, what you would wear in a bra is the size you would order from us. For example in you were a 18E bra you are a 18 in our swimsuits.
If you are between sizes say a 18E bra and a 20 underpants, we recommend going up to the larger of the two sizes, so a size 20 in this case.
Any issues, Curvy Swimwear is happy to help you find the right swimsuit for you!