We’ve put together some inspiring body positivity quotes to help get you the body positive attitude you need. If you are struggling with body image issues then give yourself a little boost by reading some of our favourites.
1. It’s time to Love Yourself, Respect Yourself, Admire Yourself, Forgive Yourself, Accept Yourself, Nuture Yourself, Today’s the Day https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/317785317456275125/
2. And I said to my body softly, “ I want to be your friend.” It took a long breath and replied, “I have been waiting my whole life for this.” Nayyirah Waheed
3. This is one of my favourite body positive affirmations it’s all about living in the moment, not worrying about what could have been, love yourself now.
Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak Like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself. https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/34199278408491720/
4. Oh this is so true. You know when you look back at old photo’s and think wow I looked great then, but at the time of that photo you didn’t feel that way, life is to short be happy with who you are today.
Life is too short to spend it at war with yourself https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/34199278408426328/
5. Set goals, they only have to be small, your goal might be set your morning routine, to make sure you wear bright colour clothing ever day, but these simple goals will help your journey to body positivity and acceptance.
Grateful for Where I’m At, Excited About Where I’m going https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/34199278408436544/
6. This is the goal ladies, it’s that whole Confidence is Sexy, you’ve got to own it. For some of you it is really hard to see this much self love but this is all part of the goal of gaining a body positive attitude.
She remembered who she was and the game changed. Lalah Della https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/34199278408465525/
7. And this one backs up our quote above. Put yourself first, I know that is really hard especially when you might be juggling kids, work, running a household. But work on you, you are the number on priority, when you achieve this the rest will flow.
“Embrace You. Your body type. Your dress Size. We were all made unique for a reason ” Annaliese Gann
8. Coco Chanels guide to life was most courageous for her era. She liberated women with her influence in fashion in the early 1900’s. She was well known for her self confidence quotes.
“Beauty begins with the moment you decide to be yourself” Coco Chanel
9. Making sure you are part of a supportive group of friends helps you to get on your journey to self loving. We all need the support of someone to take us that extra step further than we thought we could but sometimes you just need to be brave.
“Scared is what you’re feeling. Brave is what you’re doing” Emma Donoghue
10. I love the famous plus size model Ashely Graham who was the first plus size model to be featured in Sports Illustrated quote.
“If you don’t love who you are, you are never going to feel 100 percent satisfied in life. It all starts with you, nobody else is going to be able to”
Our 10 favourite body acceptance body positive quotes can be printed out, pop them on your fridge, mirror, work space, read them everyday and believe in them. These positive self body image quotes will help to set your journey, you can do it, you can be that body positive person you’ve already wanted to be.
Check out these body loving brands we adore.
Comments will be approved before showing up.